How to Maximise LinkedIn for Your Business
A talk on how to maximise LinkedIn for your Business by keynote speaker Karen Hollenbach.
In 2023, I was asked to speak to the City of Monash Business community about how to Master your LinkedIn Mindset.
My talk was about how to leverage LinkedIn more effectively for business, including the latest features available for individuals, via profiles and organisations, and company pages.
This presentation is filled with practical suggestions on how to maximise LinkedIn for your organisation and the people who represent you online.
Keynote Speaker on Managing Your Professional & Organisational Reputation Online
As a keynote speaker, my goal is to share thought provoking ideas in the most engaging way possible. Here’s some information about me and my approach to keynote speaking.
- I spend most of my time writing LinkedIn profiles or LinkedIn content for quieter and more thoughtful folk. In my speeches, I share the latest LinkedIn features and how to maximise them for your professional and organisational goals, in a way that feels comfortable and manageable for busy professionals who take their roles seriously.
- I write a monthly newsletter filled with LinkedIn updates and tips that reaches over 5000 professionals.
- With over 12,000 followers on LinkedIn, I’m valued by my professional community as a helpful guide who helps quieter and more thoughtful folk be heard and get found.
- I’m the creator of LinkedIn Profile Essentials, an online course to help professionals showcase the best version of their professional self on LinkedIn.
- I love writing and I’ve written hundreds of interesting articles about LinkedIn and related topics of interest to quieter and more thoughtful professionals.
- My top skill as a keynote speaker is helping people understand the role of LinkedIn to assist their professional goals. In each talk, I’ll explain my belief in digital minimalism and how we can leverage technology in our lives to help reach our own professional goals.
- My ideas have been tested with many individuals and organisations. I’ve written LinkedIn profiles for hundreds of professionals and trained thousands of people in LinkedIn best practices.
- I teach ideas that I have tried myself. I am continually spending time on LinkedIn.
My interview on ABC Radio
Evenings with Bern Young Show | ABC Radio
Karen Hollenbach was interviewed on the Evenings with Bern Young show on ABC Radio on Monday 2 January 2023.
Click the link below to download a copy of the audio.
Head of Online Learning at Women
“We approached Karen with a very specific brief, and she delivered a perfectly tailored LinkedIn session for our audience. Attendees gave unprompted feedback about how engaging, practical and helpful the session was — which is always a good sign! Thank you, Karen.”
“Karen is an engaging, interesting and knowledgeable educator. She combines a warm, supportive presenting style with a detailed and broad knowledge of LInkedIn. I would highly recommend Think Bespoke for any organisation that wants to boost their profile through LinkedIn.”
“Karen is a pleasure to work with. Our MBA students came away from their LinkedIn session feeling far more confident in their use of the platform and were able to immediately apply what they’d learned to create more professional profiles.”
Robin Shepherd CAE
“Karen ran a great session for our staff on maximising LinkedIn networking and engagement for our members and community. She is an engaging presenter with a heap of easy to implement and effective tips.”
“I met Karen while I was a Councillor and Mayor at the City of Monash after introducing her as a keynote at a Women’s Business Network event. During the event Karen shared her LinkedIn insights with the audience and I was so impressed I scheduled a follow up individual session with her. To this day, I still apply principles she taught me!
Karen is a knowledgeable and engaging speaker with an excellent understanding of LinkedIn and how it can support individual and organisational objectives. Karen not only assists with understanding the LinkedIn platform but also provides simple and practical tips for its use in addition to clarifying how and why it can benefit you.
I highly recommend engaging Karen as a speaker as well as working with her to meet individual needs.”
“Thank you for being an incredible speaker to work with. It’s been amazing to see your sessions evolve with your great content delivered effortlessly with a touch of sass!”
Robyn Milner Ross
“Karen presented two LinkedIn training sessions to our staff. It was done over Webex and she presented the information so well, was extremely knowledgeable when asked questions and kept everyone engaged and interested. Karen was great to work with in the lead up to the training, customising and changing the content to support our business. I would recommend Karen for training.”
Jane Del Rosso
“It’s always a pleasure to work with Karen, and this event was no different. Her deep knowledge of the subject matter, her clear communication, and the way she transitions between facts, case studies, and stories means our audience was constantly engaged.”