Linkedin Specialist Business Training Services
Tap into our deep knowledge of LinkedIn to amplify your sales and marketing plans.
We partner Business to Business (B2B) and service based organisations seeking a specialist business LinkedIn adviser to help you and your team develop your LinkedIn strategy. By providing on-going best practice advice, we show you how to maximise the key features of LinkedIn for your business goals.
We’ll show you how to position your brand, your team and your services on LinkedIn.
- Develop a consistent team approach with Professional LinkedIn Profile updates
- Create a professional LinkedIn Company Page that helps you attract, acquire and engage your ideal clients
- Explore the role of LinkedIn Company Page updates which can be sponsored via LinkedIn advertising
1:1 LinkedIn Business Training & Coaching
We can help you unlock LinkedIn for your business
- Professionally update your team member’s LinkedIn profiles so they reflect your brand consistently
- Create or refresh your LinkedIn Company Page
- Develop a Follower strategy leveraging your current internal & external communication channels
- Engage with your audience – sharing relevant and value adding updates
- Work with you on quarterly LinkedIn content marketing plans for profiles and company pages
- We’ll help you find your voice and tell your company story to help you better attract your ideal clients on LinkedIn and across other more ‘social’ digital platforms
- Competitive, LinkedIn & Website Analysis to help you test and measure your results
Custom LinkedIn Corporate Training Sessions
Our LinkedIn Business Training sessions are tailored to the individual needs of your company and industry. Amplify your sales and marketing strategy with a LinkedIn Business Strategy to unlock LinkedIn for your business. We’ve worked with many clients across many industries and draw on our deep knowledge of LinkedIn to help you leverage the relevant features for your unique requirements.
We customise LinkedIn business training agendas that can cover the following areas:
- Understanding LinkedIn for Business
- Reviewing Your Current LinkedIn Footprint
- How to Claim Your Real Estate on LinkedIn with a Company Page
- How to Brand Yourself & Your Business on LinkedIn
- How to Network & Start More Conversations on LinkedIn
- Daily LinkedIn Rituals to Help You Maximise LinkedIn for Business
- Establishing Thought Leadership & Generating Leads with LinkedIn Articles
LinkedIn for Business Online Training & Customised Webinars
We work with peak bodies across Australia to deliver online learning solutions for their teams. We can develop LinkedIn training webinars to suit the needs of your team to help guide your organisation through understanding LinkedIn for Business. Our unique and best practice approach is practical and easy to implement and leverages the key features of LinkedIn to help you achieve your goals.
Online seminars, Skype training, tailored webinars and easy to follow downloads are available to suit your team’s preferred learning style, timeline and budget.
Client Testimonials: Linkedin Specialist Business Training Services
I engaged Think Bespoke’s services to educate my regional team and I on how to maximise LinkedIn for Steel Mains. Karen trained us on LinkedIn Profiles and how to navigate our Company page. Karen provided invaluable insights on our Company Page strategy which will be essential for growing our organisation in the future. I highly recommend Karen’s hands on approach to group and 1:1 training.
Joe El Zein, Regional Sales Manager, South East Australia & Asia Pacific, Steel Mains
Karen developed tailor-made training sessions for our employees and delivered these remotely. The first was an introductory session about social media and maintaining privacy and professionalism. The second was a LinkedIn deep dive. The sessions were well-received. The second session, in particular, has prompted employees to go in an review their profiles. Karen was lovely to deal with and I wouldn’t hesitate to use her services again.
Satrina Brandt, General Manager – People & Culture, Queensland Cricket