CORPORATE LINKEDIN TRAINING & CONSULTING
Leverage the deep knowledge of one of Australia’s leading independent LinkedIn training specialists, Karen Hollenbach.
We’ve worked with many clients across the professional services, sport, construction, health, social enterprise and not for profit sectors to amplify their sales and marketing results with a LinkedIn strategy.
Karen developed tailor-made training sessions for our employees and delivered these remotely. The first was an introductory session about social media and maintaining privacy and professionalism. The second was a LinkedIn deep dive. The sessions were well-received. The second session, in particular, has prompted employees to go in and review their profiles. Karen was lovely to deal with and I wouldn’t hesitate to use her services again.
LINKEDIN COMPANY PAGE MANAGEMENT TRAINING
We’ll help you find your voice and tell your company story to help you better attract your ideal clients on LinkedIn and across other more ‘social’ digital platforms and can also work with you on quarterly LinkedIn content marketing plans for profiles and company pages.
- How to Audit & Update your team’s LinkedIn profiles so they consistently reflect your brand
- How to Create or Refresh your LinkedIn Company Page
- How to Develop a LinkedIn Company page Follower strategy leveraging your current internal & external communication channels
- How to Engage with your LinkedIn audience – sharing relevant and value adding updates
WHO WE WORK WITH
We’ve worked with peak bodies and member organisations to deliver LinkedIn learning solutions for their teams. Clients include:
- Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association Australia & New Zealand (RCSA), the peak body for the recruitment and staffing industry in Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Council of Private Education & Training (ACPET), representing the private education and training sector in Australia
- International Education Association of Australia (IEAA) strives to empower professionals, engage institutions and enhance Australia’s reputation as a provider of world-class education.
- Local Government Professionals (LG Pro), the member association and leading voice for people working in Local Government in Victoria.
- Procurement Australia, one of the largest procurement solutions companies in Australia with more than 700 members nation-wide
- NPA Worldwide, a global recruitment network