LinkedIn is more than a professional networking site. With more than 660 million users spread across 200 countries, it’s become a powerful marketing tool for any professional, business owner or job seeker.
When your LinkedIn marketing strategy is executed properly, it can help you build brand awareness and forge long-term professional relationships. It can also be effective for lead generation.
In this episode of the She Mentors podcast with our Founder Ali Adey, LinkedIn expert and She Mentors member Karen Hollenbach of ThinkBespoke.com shares some really practical tips for leveraging LinkedIn in 2021.
- Benefits of LinkedIn vs Facebook/Instagram
- Questions to ask yourself BEFORE posting on LinkedIn
- The difference between a personal profile vs company profile
- The importance of consistency (and variety!) across platforms
- Why you need a strategy and how to get started
- Profile optimisations and tips that will get you NOTICED
- 101 guide to: LinkedIn Stories, LinkedIn live, Events and Creator Mode
- Sales prospecting triggers and how to nail personalised messages to LinkedIn profiles