This virtual masterclass teaches you how to write your LinkedIn Profile the right way.
If you run or lead a business or are looking for a new role, this masterclass will guide you through how to write your LinkedIn Profile.
You will learn:
- what you need to consider before writing about yourself on LinkedIn
- how to write your LinkedIn Profile
- how to leverage each of the key features of your LinkedIn Profile
- how to let clients know what your services are OR how to let recruiters and your network know you are open to work.
What you need to know
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the Masterclass include?
Profile Essentials is entirely online, and taught through self-paced videos, downloads and written instructions.
You get instant and exclusive access to 23 bite sized modules with a blend of videos, step-by-step lessons, examples of LinkedIn profile sections I’ve written for other professionals and knowledge articles.
BONUS LinkedIn Profile Optimiser template so you can draft your Profile in Word before going live on LinkedIn.
Virtual access to me for quick questions every step of the way to writing your All Star status LinkedIn Profile.
For a one-off payment, you will receive an all access pass to Profile Essentials. The modules remain active for 12 months, so when LinkedIn changes something [which they often do], I’ll update the relevant module in the masterclass so that you have instant access to continued learning. You’ll be able to implement the changes to your profile quickly and ensure you keep on top of current trends on the LinkedIn platform. As a valued masterclass participant, I’ll let you know when a module has been updated so you can jump on it right away.
Please note: This masterclass does NOT include me reviewing your final profile or any 1:1 coaching [I can certainly do this, but it is a separate service].
How long will the Masterclass take me to complete?
Complete it in a couple of hours or chip away at it over a couple of weeks.
Will this Masterclass help me if I run a small business?
Will this Masterclass help me if I am looking for a job?
Who is this Masterclass suitable for?
- You’re moderately confident with your writing ability and just want to be shown the right way to approach writing each section of your LinkedIn profile.
- You have a relatively good understanding of your goals for LinkedIn and know that if you don’t get around to fixing your LinkedIn profile you’re probably missing out on opportunities.
- You’ve been reluctant to be more active on LinkedIn because you’re not proud of your profile and it’s time to change this.
- You’ve stopped accepting invites to connect until your profile represents you properly.
- You’re about to start looking for a new job and know that recruiters and hiring managers will be looking you up on LinkedIn when they receive your job application.
- You intuitively believe LinkedIn is where you are going to attract the right sort of client.
- You want to start talking to recruiters about job opportunities in your industry.
- You’re thinking about your next career move and want to use LinkedIn as a tool to help you make a change.
- You’re afraid other people applying for the same roles as you, who are not as experienced as you, will get the jobs you’re applying for because their LinkedIn Profile looks much better than yours.
- You feel like you’ve been wasting time on social media and LinkedIn is where you should be spending your time to attract better quality clients and referrals from your professional community.
What will I get from investing in this Masterclass?
More traffic to your LinkedIn profile
Better quality invitations to connect on LinkedIn
More enquires from recruiters, head hunters or potential clients
Increased confidence to be more active on LinkedIn
Use LinkedIn as a tool you can leverage rather than a to do list item you’ve ignored for far too long
The green light to start looking for a new job with the knowledge that recruiters and hiring managers will be looking you up on LinkedIn when they receive your job application and you look great!
Enjoy increased confidence to start talking to recruiters about job opportunities in your industry
Will this Masterclass help me use all the most current features available to optimise my LinkedIn profile?
How long do I have access to the Masterclass once I sign up?
You get 12 months access. When you complete all masterclass modules in 4 weeks AND submit proof of having achieved an All Star status LinkedIn Profile you will unlock a bonus resource, my LinkedIn Networking Etiquette Guide: The Do’s & Don’ts.
What if I need help along the way?
Each module gives you the option to leave comments for me to respond to. I’m here to help! I will not review your LinkedIn profile as part of this masterclass (this is a separate service you are welcome to access for an additional fee) but I will answer any of your ad hoc questions via each module’s comment feature. And you can see the questions from other masterclass participants and my answers.
What if I don't like the Masterclass or I change my mind once I've purchased it?
A part refund is available if you change your mind within 24 hours of registering. You will be charged the Paypal fees associated with the enrolment. If you change your mind within 7 days, a 50% refund is available. There is no refund available after 7 days of registering.
Please note – you are not eligible for a refund if you have downloaded any of the worksheets or the template provided with the masterclass.
How do I get started?
This is an online course and once payment is received you will receive an email and link.
Buy Profile Essentials Masterclass now!