Our method of writing profiles is based on the 100s of profiles we’ve written for Australian professionals.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
“Within half an hour of updating my profile, I had 3 connection requests and another two later in the day. Considering I usually get 1-2 connection requests a week, that is an outstanding turn around”.
Bron Thulke, Web Developer
Karen’s experience in using LinkedIn – and, most importantly, using it well – is truly insightful. She shares her knowledge through this tool with the templates and advice for writing a LinkedIn profile that really speaks to your potential customers and peers. After floundering for a while over LinkedIn, Karen’s profile optimiser made all the difference for me.
Megan Blandford, Feature Writer
HOW IT HELPS
- Takes the guess work out of the best way to write your profile for your business or career.
- Understand why each part of your profile is so important and the best way to optimise each feature to leverage the power of LinkedIn.
- Peace of mind that you are creating a more powerful personal brand online and presenting the best version of yourself on LinkedIn.
- Easy to use – you can print out or type directly into our Word template and then cut and paste your content into your LinkedIn Profile online.
- Available from the comfort of your office or home as soon as you purchase!
HOW IT WORKS
Available for instant download, these proven resources will guide you through how to present the best version of you on LinkedIn to attract, acquire and engage your ideal clients, employers or recruiters.
An easy way to invigorate your profile, get found and network with confidence on LinkedIn.
As one of Asia Pacific’s Top 10 LinkedIn Experts I share fortnightly news with my global email community and run monthly online Lunch and Learns to teach professionals how to unlock LinkedIn. Sign up to my newsletter to help you learn LinkedIn – the right way!