Phase 1 – Professional Development Coaching
Includes 1:1 Career & Personal Branding Coaching with Karen Hollenbach or Marina Pitisano and 3 x 1.5 hour follow up sessions following on from the initial Career Consultation.
This Career Planning Consultation is a personalised and customised service to help map out a career action plan so the individual feels clearer about their goals and more confident about what’s required to position themselves for their next successful career move.
These sessions include:
- In-depth discussion based on our career planning questionnaire
- An agreed action plan for the individual’s next career move within or beyond the organisation
Phase 2 – Outplacement Program
Our Outplacement program will equip your employees with an extensive range of skills and tools to transition successfully.
It is important that impacted employees are supported and leave the organisation with dignity and a sense of pride of the organisation, regardless of the decision. The program can consist of 3, 6 or 9 sessions depending on the employee’s role and authority.
These sessions can cover the following areas.
- Self Review and Assessment
- Job Sourcing – finalise Resume and Cover Letter for Job Applications
- Job Application Preparation
- Resume Preparation
- LinkedIn Profile Review and Update
- LinkedIn Networking training
- Interview Preparation
- Interview techniques and practice
- Networks and Self – Marketing
- Social Media in Jobsearch
- Salary Negotiation
- Working with recruiters
- Recruiters and contracting
- Managing change, emotions
- Career coaching
CAREER & BUSINESS THOUGHT PARTNER
Karen Hollenbach is the Founding Director of Think Bespoke and one of Australia’s leading independent LinkedIn Consultants. She works with leaders of organisations to map out professional development plans for personal branding, communication and thought leadership strategies to deliver high performance and role satisfaction.
OUTPLACEMENT SPECIALIST & JOB SEARCH COACH
Marina Pitisano partners clients in active job search as they apply for and prepare for interviews. As an experienced HR Practitioner, Career Mentor and a member of the Career Development Association of Australia (CDAA), Marina guides clients through the emotional and functional aspects of career transition.