LinkedIn Profile Essentials Online Course
An online course to help you get the job or clients you deserve!
Designed by Karen Hollenbach, Think Bespoke’s Founding Director and one of Australia’s leading independent LinkedIn specialists. Working with professionals across Australia and New Zealand, Karen helps job seekers and business owners re-think how they use LinkedIn to get found online. This self paced course will show you how to write a LinkedIn Profile using all the key features to get you found by recruiters, potential employers and clients on LinkedIn.
Whether you are thinking about your next career move, or wanting to improve your online presence for your business, this course if for you!
Transform your presence on Australia’s favourite professional networking and content platform.
Self Paced Online Learning
Our best practice approach is based on relationship building principles and leverages the increasing trend for people to research you online.
Whether you are making your next career move or looking for more clients, Linkedin is an essential touch point.
Learn how to optimise your LinkedIn Profile. Enjoy the benefits of working at your own pace and be supported with my private online group.
Unlock LinkedIn with Think Bespoke’s LinkedIn Profile and Company Page Essentials Course.
Take control of your Personal Branding and Online Presence.
We’ll help you increase your profile views and results with LinkedIn. When people understand the key features of their LinkedIn Profile and how to write them, they are much more engaged with using LinkedIn as part of their daily or weekly rituals. The personalised training of an expert for a fraction of the cost. This course is based on the 1-to-1 teaching and insights Karen has successfully developed and trained for 1000s of Australians.
Who is this course for?
I’ve designed this course for professionals across the globe who are thinking about their next career move or want to get into more conversations that matter with the right clients on LinkedIn. You want to learn the essentials to transform your LinkedIn Profile. This course is suitable for:
- Professionals making their next career move
- Professionals in leadership, sales and business development roles
- Business owners
- Individuals responsible for improving their organisation’s LinkedIn presence and results
We’ve written 100s of LinkedIn Profiles for many industry types and trained many organisations across Australia on how to use LinkedIn more effectively, including RMIT Business Alumni, Lanskey Constructions, Steel Mains, Queensland Cricket, Financial Ombudsman Service, Australian College of Event Management, Morgan + English Commercial Lawyers, Arnold Group Australia, Legal People, Forsythes HR and Forsythes Recruitment.
Karen has fulfilled her calling as a specialist in LinkedIn marketing.
Within 5 minutes observation of my profile and website, she was able to identify key features and missing pieces on my web platforms that I’ve been trying to figure out for years.
Can’t imagine what she’s capable of doing in a day’s session.
Laurence Hugo | Credit Mediation Service
Get the job or clients you deserve!
- Understand our proven approach that finally takes the guesswork out of LinkedIn
- Learn how to write an All Star LinkedIn Profile
- Be confident you are presenting the best version of you on LinkedIn
- Maximise the opportunity to get found on the online platform used by the majority of large businesses (82%) and the largest professional networking platform in the world.
- Enjoy our practical and step by step insights that you can learn at your own pace
- Access the resources when and where you want
- Ask questions in our private online community who actively use LinkedIn for their roles
Learn LinkedIn with Karen’s step by step approach
“Karen clearly explained the necessary steps in creating a LinkedIn Profile. I found Karen’s expertise and knowledge, and her ability to communicate clearly helped to take away many of the mysteries of LinkedIn”. Kerryn Powell, Founder & Creator, Your Time Matters (featured here) “Karen helps redefine the potential of Linkedin. She is a master of her craft and truly understands how to foster effective communication. Karen is incisive, professional and I recommend being part of her community”. Jonathan Coles, Partner at Choice to Growth These testimonials can be viewed on Karen Hollenbach’s LinkedIn Profile.
Learn at your own pace with 12 months access to these training resources!
This 3 module course can be accessed for up to 12 months and covers:
- What to consider when updating your LinkedIn Profile to get found online
- Personal Branding – learn from Karen’s story and how she learnt to overcome her initial discomfort with increasing her online presence
- LinkedIn Profile Optimiser Tool – access to our step by step guide and proven template to take the guesswork out of what to write
- LinkedIn Video Tutorial – how to go live on LinkedIn and access the key free features of LinkedIn membership
- Full access to 3 course modules. Module 1 – Linkedin for Business Module 2 – LinkedIn Profile Module 3 – LinkedIn Profile writing tools PLUS VIP access to Karen’s private online community