An online course that shows you how to transform your brand on LinkedIn.
If you would like to finally unlock LinkedIn, you have come to the right place. Hello, my name is Karen Hollenbach. I am the Founding Director of Think Bespoke and one of Australia’s leading independent LinkedIn specialists.
I work with professionals across Australia to help them re-think how they use LinkedIn. I’ve developed a training program based on the LinkedIn journey. This begins with developing a better understanding of what LinkedIn is and how you can brand your LinkedIn Profile and Company Page to maximise all of the features available on LinkedIn.
Improve your presence on Australia’s favourite professional networking platform, used by the majority of Australian large businesses (82%), 41% of medium size businesses and 35% of small businesses.
Self Paced Online Learning
Finally unlock LinkedIn
My proven and unique approach is best practice for maximising your Professional Profile and Company Page presence and based on relationship building principles and leverages the increasing trend for people to research you online.
Whether you lead a business, are a professional who uses LinkedIn in your role at work or are wanting to improve your personal brand and presence online for future opportunities, LinkedIn is an essential touch point for you.
My proven and unique approach is best practice and will show you how to maximise your Professional Profile and Company Page presence, leveraging the increasing trend for people to research you online.
Enjoy the benefits of working at your own pace and learn how to improve your LinkedIn results.
Be confident in the knowledge you will have a clear road map with Think Bespoke’s LinkedIn Profile and Company Page Essentials Course.
Take control of your Personal Branding and Online Presence.
We’ll help you increase your profile views and results with LinkedIn
When people understand the key features of their LinkedIn Profile and how to write them, they are much more engaged with using LinkedIn as part of their daily or weekly rituals.
The personalised training of an expert for a fraction of the cost
This course is based on the 1-to-1 teaching and insights Karen has successfully developed and trained for 1000s of Australians.
Who is this course for?
We’ve designed this course for Australian professionals who want to learn the essentials to transform your LinkedIn Profile and Company Page. This course is suitable for:
- Professionals in leadership, sales and business development roles
- Business owners
- Individuals responsible for improving their organisation’s LinkedIn presence and results
We’ve written 100s of LinkedIn Profiles for many industry types and trained many organisations across Australia on how to use LinkedIn more effectively, including RMIT Business Alumni, Lanskey Constructions, Steel Mains, Queensland Cricket, Financial Ombudsman Service, Australian College of Event Management, Morgan + English Commercial Lawyers, Arnold Group Australia, Legal People, Forsythes HR and Forsythes Recruitment.
I came in thinking of LinkedIn as a bit of a spruiker’s platform and a waste of time and ended up knowing that it was a killer business tool and inspired to use it every day (and now knowing how to use it a lot better!). Thank you so much for your valuable insight on this underrated platform that can actually change lives.Chris Coffey
A big thank you for showing me the importance of LinkedIn and how little I knew of it’s significance. I finally finished module 3 last night and feel like my profile is so much better than the first version I had online.Sonny Shoduri
Learn the essentials to transform your LinkedIn Profile & Company Page
- Understand our proven approach that finally takes the guesswork out of LinkedIn
- Learn how to write an All Star LinkedIn Profile
- Learn how to claim your organisation’s real estate on LinkedIn with a Company Page
- Be confident you are presenting the best version of you and your business or organisation on LinkedIn
- Maximise the opportunity to get found on the online platform used by the majority of large businesses (82%), 41% of medium size businesses and 35% of small businesses (Sensis, 2017) and the largest professional networking platform in the world.
- Enjoy our practical and step by step insights that you can learn at your own pace
- Access the resources when and where you want
- Ask questions from an Australian online community who actively use LinkedIn for their roles
Learn LinkedIn with Karen’s practical, down to earth and methodical approach.
“Karen clearly explained the necessary steps in creating a LinkedIn Profile. I found Karen’s expertise and knowledge, and her ability to communicate clearly helped to take away many of the mysteries of LinkedIn”. Kerryn Powell, Founder & Creator, Your Time Matters (featured here)
“Karen helps redefine the potential of Linkedin. She is a master of her craft and truly understands how to foster effective communication. Karen is incisive, professional and I recommend being part of her community”. Jonathan Coles, Partner at Choice to Growth
These testimonials can be viewed on Karen Hollenbach’s LinkedIn Profile.
Our LinkedIn Profile & Company Page Essentials Online Course is an effective alternative to face to face training.
This 4 module course can be accessed for up to 12 months and covers:
- What to consider when updating your LinkedIn Profile to attract, acquire, engage and converse with more relevant LinkedIn members to help you reach your goals.
- Personal Branding – learn from Karen’s story and how she learnt to overcome her initial discomfort with increasing her online presence
- LinkedIn Profile Optimiser Tool – access to our step by step guide and proven template to take the guesswork out of what to write
- LinkedIn Video Tutorial – how to go live on LinkedIn and access the key free features of LinkedIn membership
- LinkedIn Company Page Video Tutorial – learn the essentials of creating a company page
- LinkedIn Company Page Follower Strategy Guide – learn Karen’s 7 steps for building a following on LinkedIn via your company page
I discovered Karen after Insta-stalking her for 3 months, and am I glad I did! Working with Karen for the last few months has been an eye opening experience for me both professionally and personally. Initially I asked Karen for help regarding LinkedIn. I was about to tackle the beast as part of my new role and had not actually used it in great detail before…only heard of it’s power. I soon realised, with Karen’s help that while there was more to it, like I thought, it was not actually that scary. She broke it down for me into weekly tasks and set me on my way.
Do I have all the answers now…Yes, and No, but that’s the best thing – Karen has provided me with the skills to get all the answers for myself. I look forward to my monthly catch up meetings with Karen as she continues to guide me through a marketing strategy, tweaking things here and there, while I find my feet. Amazing person to work with and HIGHLY recommended.
Michele Justin – Business Support Manager | Mindavation
Karen developed tailor-made training sessions for our employees and delivered these remotely. The first was an introductory session about social media and maintaining privacy and professionalism. The second was a LinkedIn deep dive. The sessions were well-received. The second session, in particular, has prompted employees to go in an review their profiles. Karen was lovely to deal with and I wouldn’t hesitate to use her services again.
Satrina Brandt, General Manager, People & Culture, Queensland Cricket
Hey Karen, last night was awesome. I came in thinking of LinkedIn as a bit of a spruiker’s platform and a waste of time and ended up knowing that it was a killer business tool and inspired to use it every day (and now knowing how to use it a lot better!). Thank you so much for your valuable insight on this underrated platform that can actually change lives.
I cannot thank Karen enough not only for the quality of her work but also for the efficient way she did it. She is extremely knowledgable and I would recommend her to anyone wanting to get ahead and stand out!
Mark Wood – General Manager – Aus & NZ, Roust
Karen is great – Her strategies have enabled me to simplify my Linkedin activities and increase my results. I’ve gone from antisocial to a Linkedin believer.
Russell Pearson, Managing Director, Crimson Fox Creative Studios
Karen provided an engaging and thoughtful internal training session to the Urbis Emerging Leaders in Melbourne. We were impressed with her preparation and research, as well as her willingness to work with our team to prepare a custom presentation for our group. Highly recommend her services.
Mandy Wong – Brand & Clients Consultant, Urbis
- Full access to all four course modules plus the private LinkedIn community
Course + Consult
- Includes a 60 minute Skype consultation with Karen Hollenbach