LinkedIn is where better clients hang out
If you’re serious about getting better clients, I’m here to help!
Hello, I’m Karen Hollenbach. I’m a LinkedIn training specialist, also known by some as the ‘LinkedIn Lady’. In 2019 I was ranked in the Top 10 LinkedIn Experts in Asia Pacific by Social Media Marketing Institute. I get regular business enquiries via LinkedIn messaging, sign ups to my email list and attendance at my online training events by using the proven frameworks and tools I share with my clients.
If you’d like to stop the occasional ‘flurry of activity’ and be more strategic, my LinkedIn Marketing Mentoring program is for you.
Enjoy learning that’s easy to follow. Learn how to develop and implement a game plan for LinkedIn that:
- Takes a more strategic and consistent approach on LinkedIn for your profile and company page
- Includes my proven networking, sales, marketing and content rituals to help you get noticed by better clients
- Measures your success based on your goals for LinkedIn
Here’s Why You Need to Enrol
My LinkedIn Marketing Mentoring Program provides you with the accountability and focus you need to develop and implement an action plan that sticks. LinkedIn’s not hard, you just need to know what you’re doing when you’re there. And you need to be consistent.
My proven approach to LinkedIn networking, sales, marketing and content rituals will show you how to:
- get more traffic to your LinkedIn Profile
- build your online reputation
- start more conversations with better clients
You’ve seen colleagues win great clients from LinkedIn.
You know that better clients hang out on LinkedIn.
You’re tired of wasting your precious time on social media.
“The program was extremely well put together, great valuable content and Karen is a very supportive and motivating force in driving LinkedIn education. There was always ample opportunity to ask questions and so much to learn and explore. Highly recommended for those people who really want to get active on LinkedIn, improve their skills in LinkedIn Marketing and connection and get outstanding value from a LinkedIn expert.”
It’s time to embrace LinkedIn
Aim of the Program:
To help growing Australian businesses leverage LinkedIn better with a focused virtual group training program that provides access to my proven LinkedIn networking, sales, marketing and content resources.
What’s Included in the Group Program:
This is a 5-month program that runs twice a year, February – June and July-November.
Unique Goal Setting Process
Getting results for your business on LinkedIn means being clear about why you are there. When you join the program, you’ll start with my Unique Goal Setting Process and a mini 1:1 virtual consult with me. This is a key pillar of the program and will be help you sharpen your focus and maximise your time on LinkedIn.
Once you’ve set your goals for LinkedIn, we then focus on your LinkedIn Profile and Company Page strategies in Module 1 and 2 to ensure your LinkedIn assets are optimised and you are making the most of the key features available to you. In Module 3 and 4 we dive into my LinkedIn networking, sales, marketing and content rituals.
In the final module we review your goals and link this to your LinkedIn analytics to ensure you are regular reviewing and adapting your LinkedIn game plan based on key LinkedIn metrics.
Module 1: LinkedIn Profile Strategy
Module 2: LinkedIn Company Page Strategy
Module 3: Networking & Sales Rituals
Module 4: Marketing & Content Rituals
Module 5: Measuring Success
Monthly Group Training
We meet online on the first week of the month in a group training session for up to 1.5 hours. This is structured training and includes an open forum where you can also ask questions and share your wins. These sessions are recorded if you are not able to attend live.
Access to Proven Resources
You get access to my proven LinkedIn networking, sales and marketing resources which are provided via Think Bespoke’s website training portal.
Reach out to other learners, share your wins and learnings and ask questions in our private group forum. Accountability partnerships are encouraged to help you stay committed to creating and implementing your LinkedIn action plan.
“Karen’s 1:1 LinkedIn training services have helped take my business to the next level! I am getting more qualified leads through a program of various types of posts that keeps my business out there without being onerous or difficult to produce.”
Is my LinkedIn Marketing Mentoring Program for You?
This program is for you if:
- You’re responsible for the LinkedIn presence of growing small business and want to get better clients on LinkedIn.
- You want a proven approach to LinkedIn that’s going to raise your profile, educate your community about your services, encourage referrals and increase traffic to your profile and company page.
- You want a proven road map for LinkedIn to develop your LinkedIn strategy.
- You (or one of your team members) have good copywriting and content curation and creation skills.
- You can commit to attending the monthly group training sessions and schedule time every week on LinkedIn to complete the networking, sales, marketing and content rituals in this program.
- You are self motivated and enjoy an online group learning environment.
This program is not for you if:
- You do not have the time or headspace to develop and implement your LinkedIn action plan.
- You need super quick results and believe in silver bullets.
- You want to outsource your LinkedIn marketing to someone else. [There are agencies who can do this for you, but in-house management of your LinkedIn presence is recommended if you have the resource].
Why LinkedIn? Why Now?
The LinkedIn user experience is constantly evolving and the LinkedIn Profile and Company Page features offer unique ways for you to showcase your organisation to a professional audience. In 2018 Hubspot reported LinkedIn’s conversion rate as 277% greater than Facebook for B2B brands.
LinkedIn remains the most popular professional networking platform with 722 million global members. In Australia there are 6.5 million active users. More business leaders are spending time on LinkedIn, with 2020 member usage reporting a 55% increase in conversations among connections, a 60% increase in content creation, 15x more content impressions than job postings, and LinkedIn Live streams increasing by 437%.
There is no time like the present to take a closer look at your LinkedIn game plan.
Reimagining Retail Precincts | Retail Property Specialist | Strategy | CX
“I would highly recommend Karen to anyone wanting to clarify and amplify their brand on LinkedIn and unify all professional platforms. Commissioning her recently for a 1:1 coaching session, she provided some powerful pre-work and an agreed agenda of outcomes I wanted to get out of the session. She provided a written review of my LinkedIn profile and website with recommendations for improvement. and next steps. I’ve even got a recorded video of the session to refer back to. With her encouraging and direct style, Karen is able to cut through the noise so you can get out of your own way and move forward to build your brand. Save yourself a lot of time by booking a 1:1 session – I wish I’d done it earlier.“