How To Stop New Contacts Seeing All Your LinkedIn Connections
How to adjust who can see your list of connections
- Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Select Settings & Privacy from the dropdown.
- Click the Privacy tab at the top of the page.
- Under the How others see your profile and network information section, click Change next to Who can see your connections.
- Select your preferred visibility setting from the following options:
- Your connections
- Only you
By default, your 1st-degree connections can see your list of connections. LinkedIn also advises that some of your 1st-degree connections may also sync their LinkedIn account to their account on a partner service and see this information there, unless you opted out of profile visibility on partner services.
You may also like to read How to Avoid Spam, Protect Your Data & Improve Your LinkedIn User Experience.
Source: LinkedIn Help
Thank you for reading Think Bespoke’s insights. As one of Australia’s leading independent LinkedIn specialists and a Content Marketer who understands the value and importance of sharing your story, I enjoy helping individuals and organisations maximise their time online with LinkedIn. Find out more about Think Bespoke’s LinkedIn Services. You can sign up to my newsletter here where you will receive a complimentary download of Think Bespoke’s LinkedIn Profile Checklist to help you update your LinkedIn Profile.