Podcast Interview on Leveraged & Loving It: The 5 Stages in the LinkedIn Journey
I was recently interviewed on the Leveraged and Loving it Podcast with Renee Hasseldine about the 5 stages in the LinkedIn Journey.
Listen to hear about:
- How LinkedIn compares to social media for your business
- What kind of returns or results can we get on LinkedIn
- Understanding that LinkedIn is like a virtual networking room
- Why branding and setting up your profile well matters
- How to approach networking on LinkedIn
- Why LinkedIn is NOT a social media platform but a networking platform
- Why transactional strategies DON’T work on LinkedIn
- The differences between a company page strategy and a LinkedIn profile
- How LinkedIn is an inbound not outbound strategy
- Daily rituals for LinkedIn
Thanks to Renee for the opportunity to share my LinkedIn insights and for the many laughs during our chat!
Thank you for reading Think Bespoke’s insights. As one of Australia’s leading independent LinkedIn specialists and a Content Marketer who understands the value and importance of sharing your story, I enjoy helping individuals and organisations maximise their time online with LinkedIn. Find out more about Think Bespoke’s LinkedIn Services. You can sign up to my newsletter here where you will receive a complimentary download of Think Bespoke’s LinkedIn Profile Checklist to help you update your LinkedIn Profile.