Think Bespoke Launches Online LinkedIn Training Course
Since establishing Think Bespoke in 2010 we’ve helped 1000s of Australian professionals learn how to use LinkedIn and reach their professional goals faster. Whether it be face to face small group workshops, corporate training, presenting at business and local council forums or working one on one with individual learners, the key first step we teach Australian professionals when leveraging LinkedIn is to have a LinkedIn Profile you feel proud of.
And this is where a lot of people get stuck.
They know they need to be on LinkedIn, but are not sure where to start. I call this Linkedinitis and have designed a practical and self paced online LinkedIn training course to help treat it! If you’d like to position yourself to maximise or better leverage LinkedIn, then it starts with learning my proven and unique approach to maximising your Professional Profile and Company Page presence on LinkedIn.
Introducing Think Bespoke’s LinkedIn Profile and Company Page Essentials Online LinkedIn Training Course
As Australia’s leading independent LinkedIn specialist trainer my approach is best practice for more thoughtful folk who prefer to take a considered and methodical approach to building their online profile. You are not in a rush and want to do this properly. I’ve designed this course to help you:
- Learn to improve your LinkedIn results with this clear road map showing you how to write your LinkedIn Profile and create a LinkedIn Company Page
- Enjoy the benefits of working at your own pace
Who This Online LinkedIn Training Course Will Help
I’ve designed this online course for experienced Australian professionals who want to learn the essentials to transform your LinkedIn Profile and Company Page. This course is suitable for:
- Professionals in leadership, sales and business development roles
- Business owners, especially those who want to improve their online presence for potential clients and industry influencers
- Individuals responsible for improving their organisation’s LinkedIn presence and results
We’ve written 100s of LinkedIn Profiles for many industry types and I’ve trained many organisations across Australia on how to use LinkedIn more effectively, including RMIT Business Alumni, Lanskey Constructions, Queensland Cricket, Financial Ombudsman Service, Australian College of Event Management, Arnold Group Australia, Legal People, Forsythes HR and Forsythes Recruitment.
How This Online LinkedIn Training Course Will Help You & Your Business
- Understand our proven approach that finally takes the guesswork out of LinkedIn
- Learn how to write an All Star LinkedIn Profile
- Learn how to claim your organisation’s real estate on LinkedIn with a Company Page
- Be confident you are presenting the best version of you and your business or organisation on LinkedIn
- Maximise the opportunity to get found on the online platform used by the majority of Australia’s large businesses (82%), 41% of medium size businesses and 35% of small businesses (Sensis, 2017) and the largest professional networking platform in the world.
- Enjoy our practical and step by step insights, designed by a teacher and certified trainer
- Learn at your own pace and access the resources when and where you want
Online LinkedIn Training Course Format
Module 1 LinkedIn Profile Video Tutorial
The video tutorials explain our unique and proven approach to writing a LinkedIn Profile to ensure you understand the key features of a LinkedIn Profile and what to take into consideration when you update each of these features.
These videos are the essential first step in helping you understand how to write a better LinkedIn Profile to attract, acquire, engage and converse with more relevant LinkedIn members to help you reach your goals. After watching this video you will be ready to create or update your LinkedIn profile.
Watching these videos will also help you understand why I call my LinkedIn Profile my 24 hours a day, 7 days a week online ambassador that represents me, even while I sleep!
Module 2 LinkedIn Profile Optimiser Tool
This includes our Step by Step Guide and template to create a fully optimised LinkedIn Profile to present the best version of you and better position you to confidently navigate LinkedIn. it’s based on the 100s of LinkedIn Profiles I’ve written and leverages the insights from this experience to provide you with a tool to write your own LinkedIn Profile.
This is easy to follow with screen shots, examples and instructions that will:
- Take the guess work out of the best way to write your profile for your business or career.
- Show you why each part of your profile is so important and the best way to optimise each feature to leverage the power of LinkedIn.
- Give you peace of mind that you are creating a more powerful personal brand online and presenting the best version of yourself on LinkedIn.
- Be easy to use – you can print out or type directly into our Word template and then cut and paste your content into your LinkedIn Profile online.
Module 3 LinkedIn Navigation To Help You Get Started
In this module I show you how to update each of the key features of your LinkedIn profile, recorded live on LinkedIn.
This module will give you the confidence to make the updates to your profile and maximise all the key areas available AND show you how to:
- customise your URL (your own customised address on LinkedIn) which you can then share with potential clients, employers and recruiters
- update your contact details
- control your public profile settings
- request recommendations
- take control of your skills section
Module 4 LinkedIn Company Page Background, Benefits, Navigation & Advertising Essentials
In this module you will learn:
- The role of a Company Page
- How to decide if you need a Company Page
- How to create a Company Page
- How to Grow Your Company Page Followers
If you have a Business to Business (B2B) focus or target professionals, then your presence on LinkedIn is a critical part of your content marketing strategy to attract, acquire and engage your business community. A LinkedIn Company Page can play a role for both your clients and colleagues who refer your business services.
Ongoing Support from Karen Hollenbach & Think Bespoke’s Community
This course also provides access to Think Bespoke’s Profile & Company Page Question Forum, our private LinkedIn Group. This is where your questions are answered.
You can ask all your questions about your LinkedIn Profile and Company Page via exclusive access to this private group which is not featured on your profile. I believe there is no such thing as a stupid question and am committed to helping you learn how to write a LinkedIn Profile you can be proud of.
This forum gives you the opportunity to learn from other people’s experiences and will keep you informed on LinkedIn news and updates well beyond completing Think Bespoke’s LinkedIn Profile and Company Page Essentials Online LinkedIn Training Course.
What People Say About My LinkedIn Training Approach
As a qualified Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT) Teacher and a Certified Trainer & Assessor I have designed this training to meet the needs of a variety of different learning styles. My approach to training is focussed on tailoring my insights and practical tips to the needs of my learners. Here’s some examples of what some of my training clients have said about my unique approach.
I discovered Karen after Insta-stalking her for 3 months, and am I glad I did!
Working with Karen for the last few months has been an eye opening experience for me both professionally and personally.
Initially I asked Karen for help regarding LinkedIn. I was about to tackle the beast as part of my new role and had not actually used it in great detail before…only heard of it’s power. I soon realised, with Karen’s help that while there was more to it, like I thought, it was not actually that scary. She broke it down for me into weekly tasks and set me on my way.
Do I have all the answers now…Yes, and No, but that’s the best thing – Karen has provided me with the skills to get all the answers for myself.
I look forward to my monthly catch up meetings with Karen as she continues to guide me through a marketing strategy, tweaking things here and there, while I find my feet. Amazing person to work with and HIGHLY recommended.
Michele Justin, Business Support Manager, Mindavation
Karen is great – Her strategies have enabled me to simplify my Linkedin activities and increase my results. I’ve gone from antisocial to a Linkedin believer.
Russell Pearson, Managing Director, Crimson Fox Creative Studios
Karen developed tailor-made training sessions for our employees and delivered these remotely. The first was an introductory session about social media and maintaining privacy and professionalism. The second was a LinkedIn deep dive. The sessions were well-received. The second session, in particular, has prompted employees to go in an review their profiles. Karen was lovely to deal with and I wouldn’t hesitate to use her services again.
Satrina Brandt, General Manager, People & Culture, Queensland Cricket
I cannot thank Karen enough not only for the quality of her work but also for the efficient way she did it. She is extremely knowledgable and I would recommend her to anyone wanting to get ahead and stand out!
Mark Wood, General Manager – Australia & New Zealand, Roust
Karen provided an engaging and thoughtful internal training session to the Urbis Emerging Leaders in Melbourne. We were impressed with her preparation and research, as well as her willingness to work with our team to prepare a custom presentation for our group. Highly recommend her services.
Mandy Wong, Brand & Clients Consultant, Urbis
How to Access Think Bespoke’s Online LinkedIn Training Course
Course enrolments until 15th October are $129.
This is a never to be repeated early bird price, saving you $50.
Course access opens on 16th October.
Enrolments from 16th October will be $179.
Thank you for reading Think Bespoke’s insights. As one of Australia’s leading independent LinkedIn specialists and a Content Marketer who understands the value and importance of sharing your story, I enjoy helping individuals and organisations maximise their time online with LinkedIn. Find out more about Think Bespoke’s LinkedIn Services. You can subscribe to my newsletter here where you will receive a complimentary download of Think Bespoke’s LinkedIn Profile Checklistto help you update your LinkedIn Profile.