Learn How to Grow Your Business with LinkedIn
I normally write blog posts with helpful insights on how to use LinkedIn, but today I want to tell you about a convenient and proven online seminar series to help you up-skill and begin your LinkedIn journey with one of Australia’s leading independent LinkedIn Consultants, me! To understand why I am qualified to say this, please read this article.
I’d like you to consider investing in my online seminar series. These were recorded over a 6 month period and provide you with a convenient and affordable way to access my LinkedIn insights for business.
If we haven’t met, hello! I’m Karen Hollenbach and my approach on LinkedIn is best suited to Australian professionals who want to take the time to learn the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of LinkedIn to help you achieve your professional goals. You’re confident you can get more from LinkedIn for yourself and your clients, but you don’t know where to start.
Finally Unlock the Power of LinkedIn for Your Business
To unlock the power of LinkedIn for business you first need to understand the key relationship building and content marketing principles Think Bespoke (my company) uses to teach Australian professionals how to grow their business and confidence with LinkedIn.
You’ve done your research and know that you need to spend more time on LinkedIn. You’ve realised that LinkedIn requires more attention after reading the widely reported statistic that LinkedIn delivers nearly 3 x the sales conversion of social media platforms (Hubspot Study).
You may have also read the Social Media Report from Sensis (2017) and learnt that 82% of Australia’s large businesses, 41% of medium size businesses and 35% of small businesses are using LinkedIn.
LinkedIn is a critical business touch point that requires focus and a strategy and, with daily rituals, can help you attract, acquire, engage and nurture more clients and customers.
Use LinkedIn to:
- Expand your network
- Raise awareness of your brand and business
- Establish your personal brand within and beyond your industry
- Position yourself as a Thought Leader
- Amplify your sales and marketing strategy
What You Will Learn about LinkedIn for Business
The seminar series will show you how to navigate LinkedIn in the following areas:
- How to Grow Your Business with LinkedIn
- How to Brand Yourself & Your Business on LinkedIn
- How to Network & Generate Leads on LinkedIn
- How to Maximise LinkedIn with Daily Rituals
- How to Leverage LinkedIn Articles for Leads
My approach is practical and down to earth and designed for business owners, communications managers, digital marketers, copywriters and social media managers who want to learn LinkedIn and add it to their repertoire of business skills.
You can take the insights I share during these seminars and easily apply them to your LinkedIn Profile and daily LinkedIn activity.
Benefits of Think Bespoke’s LinkedIn for Business Seminar Series
If you are wishing to unlock LinkedIn by understanding how to use it better for your professional goals, this seminar series is for you. This is a great value option for you to access my practical tips and insights. I’ve designed this seminar series to help you:
- Learn the importance of understanding how you can leverage LinkedIn before making changes to your profile
- Learn how to brand you and your business on LinkedIn with a Professional LinkedIn Profile and Company Page
- Learn how to network and start more conversations on LinkedIn with our suggested approach to LinkedIn Etiquette
- Learn how to develop daily rituals on LinkedIn to maximise your results and save precious time
- Learn how to leverage and publish LinkedIn Articles to reach LinkedIn members beyond your 1st degree connections
How to Benefit from Think Bespoke’s LinkedIn for Business Online Seminar Series
Clients who’ve achieved success from watching these webinars have allocated time in their schedule to pace themselves through each of the 5 webinars. We recommended you play and watch the webinars from one device or screen and then pause and methodically implement the suggestions on a laptop or your computer to get maximum results.
Here’s what Ralph Trovato, National Business Development Manager, Lanskey Constructions, had to say about how this seminar series helped him increase awareness for Lanskey Constructions on LinkedIn and start more conversations with potential clients.