Experienced Job Search Coach joins Think Bespoke’s Team
I’m very excited to welcome Marina Pitisano to Think Bespoke’s team as our Melbourne Job Search Coach. Marina and I have worked together to support clients for some time and agreed to formalise this arrangement to give more people access to her wonderful services.
Marina is available from the end of this month to work with clients who are currently (or about to) actively look for jobs. Marina’s specialty is working with Melbourne professionals who are planning to apply for new roles, and would like the process to be as productive and stress free as possible!
Job Search Coaching Service
Our Job Search Coaching services include:
- access to Think Bespoke’s Job Application Toolkit to increase your success with job applications
- reviewing your resume
- recommending suitable roles for you to apply for
- preparing you for your interviews
- de-briefing with you after your interviews
SEEK has over 120,000 current vacancies that let opportunity come to you, and help you lead a more productive and fulfilling working life.
Some recent advice from SEEK about job hunting and how to get noticed on SEEK in 2016 will help you start to think about the opportunity to improve yourself and get noticed by the right employers, for the right jobs, at any time of year.
To make sure you secure a great job and to make the job search process as productive and stress free as possible, contact us today to arrange a time to meet Marina.
Email email@example.com or call 61 3 8374 7666
As a storyteller, I help quieter and thoughtful folk communicate better online (and offline). I enjoy the complexity of people and helping others through my coaching, training and online courses.
Find out more about Think Bespoke’s LinkedIn Services.
You can subscribe to my newsletter here where you will receive a complimentary download of Think Bespoke’s LinkedIn Profile Checklist to help you update your LinkedIn Profile.
Latest posts by Karen Hollenbach (see all)
- How to Update Your Career Interests on LinkedIn - October 20, 2017
- How I Found Light in the Darkness of Dementia - October 13, 2017
- Podcast Interview: LinkedIn and the Power of Professional Storytelling - October 6, 2017